1. When is Pink Ribbon Walk 2018?
Saturday, 5 October 2019, from 4PM to 8PM.
2. What is the purpose of Pink Ribbon Walk?
Pink Ribbon Walk is Breast Cancer Foundation’s (BCF) annual flagship event that aims to involve the community to show their support for the cause. It advocates adopting a healthy lifestyle and to raise breast cancer awareness in Singapore.
3. Where will the event be held?
The event will be held at OCBC Square at Stadium Walk. The nearest MRT Station is Stadium, Exit A.
4. What is the Race Pack Collection about?
Race Pack Collection will be held 1-2 weeks prior to the event. Announcements will be made via the Race Pack Details page.
5. Are dogs permitted?
Yes. However, participants will take full responsibility for their dogs and have to ensure that their dogs are leashed at all times. The Organiser shall not be liable for any injury, loss and/or damage, whether personal or otherwise, and howsoever arising.
6. Can I skate or cycle?
Due to safety concerns, we do not allow scooter, skates and/or rollerblades, bicycles or other forms of Personal Mobility Devices.
7. Can I run without my race bib?
No. All participants must wear their race bibs to take part in the Walk/Fun Run.
8. Can I run without wearing the designated event t-shirt?
Yes. However, we strongly encourage participants to be dressed in pink and wear their race bibs which consist of essential information such as their names, emergency contact numbers and the color codes for their race categories.
9. What are the terms and conditions for participation?
Please refer to the terms and conditions here.
10. How many categories are there for the Run and what are they?
There are 2 categories for the event – 3.5KM Walk and 5KM Fun Run.
11. How much is the Registration Fee?
The structure for the registration fee is as follows:
*For group/corporate registration, please contact us at 6796 9349 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. What are the modes of registration available?
Online registration is the only mode of registration. Payment has to be made via Mastercard or Visa.
13. When is the closing date for the registration?
Registration will close 2359hrs on 16 September 2019 or when the maximum number of slots has been filled.
14. Will I receive a refund on my registration fees if I withdraw from Pink Ribbon Walk?
Unfortunately, once the registration has been processed, there will be not be any refund should the participant(s) decides to withdraw from the event.
15. Is registration transferable?
Registration is non-transferable. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any participant found to be using another participant’s number bib.
16. Can I change my race category after I have registered?
Participants are not allowed to change their race categories once registration is completed.
17. Is there a minimum age requirement to participate?
No. However, participants below 18 years of age need to seek parental or guardian consent and fill in the relevant indemnity form before participating in the event. Failing which, the Organiser reserves the right to refuse registration to the participants.
18. What if I am injured during the race or otherwise unable to finish the race?
There will be first aid stations located along the routes. Medical assistance will be provided to injured participants.
19. How do I know if my registration is successful?
Participants will receive a confirmation notification via email upon successful registration.
20. Why have I not received my confirmation slip despite registering and making payment?
There may be several reasons behind this:
The registration was not successful and therefore the confirmation slip was not rendered.
An incorrect email address was provided at the point of registration so the confirmation slip was not sent to the correct email address.
The email has been blocked by the mail server and/or is treated as spam mail.
Should you require any assistance, please contact us at (+65) 6796 9349 or email@example.com with your registration details.
21. I have misplaced my confirmation slip, how do I get a new one?
The confirmation slip can be retrieved at our registration page.
22. Will I be able to change my T-shirt size?
Exchange of T-shirt size will not be allowed.
23. Why am I unable to select my T-shirt size?
As the T-shirts have been pre-ordered, there are limited quantities for the sizes. If you are unable to select your preferred T-shirt size during registration, it means the size is no longer available.
24. What is the wet weather contingency plan?
Wet weather contingency plans will be shared on the official race website and Facebook page prior to race day and/or before race flag-off.
25. Will there be an official photographer?
Photography and/or videography will be taken during the event for news and publicity. Breast Cancer Foundation reserves the right to use any photograph, motion picture, recordings, or any other record of the event for any legitimate purposes.